Thursday, September 20, 2007

My "Favorite" Room

The room closest to being my favorite I would have to say is my bedroom. Probably because it is the one room where I can get away from anyone and everyone...except for maybe Dano. My bedroom has a bed in the corner of the room in between two windows, one of which still has a fan in it. My bed consists of three layers: 2 mattresses, one on top of the other, and a futon on top of that. We have no bed frame, so the double mattress thing we got going on just kind of brings the bed up a bit. The mattresses are always slipping off of eachother though. It gets quite annoying sometimes. Ok it gets annoying all the time. I have a vanity dresser against the wall opposite the wall of the bed. It has two oval mirrors side by side, and a light that really works. There are a set of shelves on each side of the dresser. The very center bottom the dresser has like a coupboard thing going on instead of drawers. It was given to us by a friend of my dude's. They smoke, and they've had it for years, so it smells pretty bad. Or it used to anyway. I have lots of things on top of it. Then against another wall is Dano's dresser. We have a stereo on top of that (that doesn't really work) and a bunch of other things. My floor tends to be covered in my dirty laundry. I actaully have a load that needs to be thrown in now. I'm never in any hurry to clean my room though. I have like 3 blankets on my bed that I love to use every night, and one of my favorite things is to cover up and read my book in bed. I have black lights on my dresser and a crappy alarm clock that takes half an hour to wake me up next to my bed. I have another stand at the foot of my bed with another fan on. Dano is weird like that, but at least I have my blankets. That is basically it about my room. I hope you never get to see it.

1 comment:

carolyn said...

I like how you describe but you jumped from your bed to your vanity back to your bed and I got a little confused! You talk about Dano but you never explained who he is! Other than that it looks great!!