Thursday, August 30, 2007

heuristics essay: journalist style....

When I was younger, I always wanted to have a twin sister, someone who I could get into trouble with. One day, when I was about 4 or 5 and living with my mom, I went outside to play in the backyard. There, I met my neighbor friend Mario. Our yards were separated by a fence. I don't know what made me do it, but I ended up telling him that I had an identical twin sister inside. He demanded proof, which would have given me away. Instead, I told him that she was in the corner, and I would have to take her place so she could come outside to meet him. Quickly, I ran inside and put on a green zipper hoodie. I walked back outside a totally different person, trying to convince him of my story. Needless to say, my friend Mario wasn't fooled for a minute, but I had a fun time acting it out. He thought it was hilarious.

1 comment:

jenna said...

I never would have thought that when i met you. I really liked your story. I did not know if the boy would have really thought that you had a twin or not.

Whenever i saw a girl that had a twin they acted like they did not want one, but i always envied them for having one.i wanted one so bad when i was younger.